- Supply Chain Security & Investigations
- Deep-Dive Due Diligences
- Asset Traces
- Brand Protection
- Trademark Enforcement
- Anti-Money Laundering (with a focus on the Blockchain)
Education & Certificates
- M.P.A. in Inspection and Oversight from John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Criminal Justice from St. John’s University
- Certification in Project Management from New York University
- Certification in Fair Credit Report Act (FCRA) Compliant Investigations from the PBSA
- Completed Coursework in Investigative Interviewing and Advanced Interrogation from John E. Reid & Associates, Inc.
Assistant Director of Investigations & Intelligence
As Assistant Director of Investigations & Intelligence, Mrs. Lawrenson guides investigative efforts across several practice areas, including deep-dive due diligences on individuals and entities, asset traces, brand protection / trademark enforcement matters, and anti-money laundering audits. She collaborates with Polaris team members as they develop digestible, intricate project deliverables, each tuned to the specific needs of specific clients. Whether working alongside major law firms, media companies, or blockchain / digital service providers, Mrs. Lawrenson’s expertise in geographic threat assessments and localized protest activity leads to more targeted, actionable findings for our clients.
Mrs. Lawrenson’s leadership and guidance ensure Polaris clients receive support and deliverables that meet their unique needs.
Prior to joining Polaris, Mrs. Lawrenson held various administrative / business operations roles. Former employers have included prominent law firms in the New York City area, as well as the City Bar Justice Center – the nonprofit arm of the New York City Bar Association – where she managed budgets, assisted with the development of strategic plans, and analyzed key datasets. In the course of her prior private sector and nonprofit experience, Mrs. Lawrenson achieved a balanced understanding of businesses’ internal vulnerabilities, and the external threats that they might face. Mrs. Lawrenson is a member of the International Trademark Association (INTA), the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA), and the Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC).
From regional offices in North America, EMEA and APAC, Polaris navigates its clients through the global risk landscape.